Thursday 13 April 2017

“I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Missed It. I Was Tired” – TBoss Reacts To National Anthem Saga


TBoss had an Interview with the Pulse Nigeria Team , and she spoke about her controversial National Anthem moment in the Big Brother Naija House.
She also spoke about her outburst after she felt Debie -Rise had put her on the spot by asking her to recite the anthem .
On her outburst
“ Like she [Debie -Rise ] has said , that house isn ’t a normal house . At a point , you could go [ crazy ] . And this was the one person I could confide in, I drew energy from her own energy.”
“ I was upset , I ’m not going to lie . Because , I had history with being told off like , ‘what makes you think you ’re good enough for this because you ’re not Naija . Can you speak pidgin ?”
“ And I bet you – you heard me speaking pidgin in the house ? At my auditions , I couldn’ t speak pidgin .
On not being able to recite the anthem


“ Now , with the National anthem thing, I do know the National anthem . It ’ s just that I missed it . I was tired , I was exhausted , I just wanted to go home. I had seen my family and it was like ‘please. ’
“ I missed it . That was just what happened . I did feel like I was put on the spot because , I kind of signaled her, but, she didn ’ t get it . She really didn ’ t get it . It was an honest mistake on her part .”
She stated that she had a conversation with Debie - Rise, and that they are currently cool with each other .
On Wednesday, April 5 , 2017 , Tboss said she felt humiliated by Debbie -Rise for putting her on the spot during the truth and dare game .
On Thursday , April 6 , 2017 , TBoss however apologized to Debie - Rise for her outburst, reminding her that she is still her best friend

Related Posts

“I Know The National Anthem. It’s Just That I Missed It. I Was Tired” – TBoss Reacts To National Anthem Saga
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.