Tuesday 2 May 2017

Back together? Mercy Aigbe shares loved-up photo with her husband (photos)



So, we think Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Lanre Gentry may be back together again.

Last night, the Nollywood Actress, shared a love-up photo with her embattled husband with a caption that suggests she just might have made peace with him.

Or perhaps, she’s just messing with us. See the pic below:

Then, she deleted and reposted same photo with a new caption that says, “Over to you, Jehova.”


This has pinched some of her fans of course… Some comments we could grab:

“Everyone has a chapter in their lives that they don’t read out loud so don’t give anyone an opportunity to sit high and judge u. I still wonder why our celebrities always live their lives on Social media thereby giving people the chance to judge and insult them. Fix it Jesus 🙌”
“Confused woman hiss.”
Meanwhile, her husband, in a recent chat with BON said he has tolerated a lot in his marriage with his actress wife, Below is what he told BON:

“Would she have been in my house for 7 years if I beat her? I don’t know why she pulled such a picture stunt but I know the person that rented the house for her and the pictures and all are just stunts to paint me bad and gain sympathy.
“You know where Mercy was before I married her and in 7 years, I think I have tried but she has other ideas and most of the things that I take from her, most men wouldn’t take it and I hope she won’t allow me to talk if she keeps smearing my name.
“I am trying to be calm because I don’t want to use my hand to destroy what I help created.”

Related Posts

Back together? Mercy Aigbe shares loved-up photo with her husband (photos)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.